Art Flowers LA provides a huge assortment of floral arrangements for weddings such as wedding bouquets, corsages for bridesmaids and boutonnieres for grooms and groomsmen. Our wedding florist will help to buy a wedding bouquet and will lead you to find your style on this important day in your life because floral accents will make your wedding unique and unforgettable.
There are so many types of bridal weddings bouquets and floral arrangements for any wedding you could not even imagine but the flowers that are most wanted and popular are roses, peonies and calla lilies.
- Roses are a symbol of love. Brides choose them for traditional weddings – white or pastel pink colors.
- Peonies are a symbol of happy marriage and look fulfilled and expensive in a bouquet.
- Calla lilies are a symbol of purity and innocence and look very classic in a bouquet.
We could pick any flowers and any styles for bouquets for your wedding such as tulips, hydrangea, lilac, carnations, and any flowers that will be matching to your wedding style and your dress.
Don’t forget about bridesmaids! They should have petite round bouquets of the same style and same flowers as a bride or it could be different from a bride but matching their dresses. Some people say that bridesmaids wish good luck in a new beginning for a bride and groom.
Thinking about other family members and close friends – it’s always a good idea to have corsages for females and boutonnieres for males. Art Flowers LA has lots of corsages and boutonnieres that will add a perfect accent to your wedding.
There are so many different styles of weddings nowadays such as bohemian, rustic or beach one and you choose different types of flowers for each of them.
- Bohemian weddings are the most popular lately and florists use feathers, ribbons, lots of leaves, lavender, wheat to touch up this relaxed vibe. The colors are white, pink, dark red and green.
- Rustic weddings happen in a backyard or vineyard. It’s always a good idea to use wildflowers, lots of greenery, garden roses and even succulents. Think about the little accents such as flower crown or corsage and for groom’s boutonniere is a single flower with greenery (different types of eucalyptus).
- For a beach wedding you could choose any style, even tropical. Birds of paradise, protea, palm leaves with their bright colors will brighten your wedding day for sure.
If you are in doubt, what style suits you or what style of wedding to choose, our florists help you to understand yourself, your thoughts. They show you some examples of flowers and how it will look at your wedding, how it harmonizes the bride's dress, her hair style, how to add some details to a groom and groomsmen or even family members – flower crowns for kids and corsages for adults. Don’t worry, you can share what you want and we will deal with it.
Wedding Flowers and Floral Arrangements Delivery
You can order wedding flowers delivery online through our website or call us (310) 817-0605. You are also welcome to come to our flower shop 1484 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90035 and discuss all the details in person.