The main June birthday flower is a rose. Roses are associated with love, and different colors may bring different meanings along them.
- Red roses mean love and the message you give through them is “I love you”. Red has different meanings, like darker red indicates stronger feelings, and brighter shades of red indicate romance and friendship.
- Pink roses are for joy and grace. Pale colors indicate gentleness and romance. Giving a person pink roses is equivalent to saying “I admire you”.
- White color stands for purity and innocence. Giving these flowers is like giving a gesture of respect.
- Purple roses are not so common for giving but it’s a royal color. In the past, they were for kings and queens. Giving purple roses indicates that the person is special and unique to you.
- Yellow ones symbolize friendship. Yellow is the only color that does not represent romantic feelings. Never send it to the person to whom you have feelings for, it’s only for friends.
- Orange roses are for the early stage of romance, because the orange color is a mix of red and yellow.
Those are just classic colors for roses but nowadays you can get black or blue ones if you want to amaze a person. Black and blue roses symbolize elegance and mysteriousness. Getting these colors for the person will feel them being gifted and one in a million.
Another birthday flower for June is a honeysuckle. Its peak of blooming happens during June. The meaning of this brightful, trumpet shaped flower is happiness. Honeysuckle attracts butterflies, bees and hummingbirds with its sweet smell of blooms. Also, it attracts small animals into your garden.
Roses and honeysuckles are one of the birthday flowers of June that you could present to the person with unique and unforgettable meaning but there are so many flowers that bloom in June, like water lilies, poppies, orchids and hydrangeas. You could order mixed bouquets with birthday June flowers or even buy or plant them in a pot for a long lasting time. Overall, it's always a good idea to give flowers with meanings. Every month has its own flowers with meaning.
Now you know where to buy the best flowers for June’s birthday! To choose your perfect bouquet or flower arrangement contact Art Flowers LA today by calling (310) 817-0605 or by placing an order through our website or you are always welcome to visit at our flower shop 1484 S Robertson Blvd , Los Angeles , CA , 90035